Monday, April 25, 2011

two years

Two years ago today, my world was turned upside down. My heart was ripped from my chest as I sat in the hospital bed in disbelief. I remember shaking my head from side to side all day long as I tried to make sense of what had happened. All while tears streamed down my face and the two most beautiful babies were lying there in their isolette.

At that point in time I was too broken to realize the beauty these two amazing girls would bring to my life. Because of them, I am better. I am a better person, still far from perfect, but better indeed. I am forever grateful for being able to hold them in my arms and kissing their sweet, perfect faces.

I miss them today and everyday and I love them with all my heart.


Dear Sophia & Ellie,

Happy second birthday sweet girls! Thank you for bringing such beauty into my life. You two are a precious gift that I will forever be thankful for. I wish we had more time together. I wish you were both here to celebrate your birthdays and everyday. I wish I could see you growing. Always know that I love you both with all my heart and you are always in my thoughts. You have made be a better person; a better mother, and for that I will always be grateful.

I love you!!
xoxo,
Mommy

22 comments:

  1. Remembering Sophia and Ellie, and sending you love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sophia and Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering your beautiful girls with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love to you and blessings for Sophia and Ellie, as they are having a beautiful time in the best place there is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Heavenly Birthday to Sophia & Ellie.
    ((HUGS)) Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remembering your beautiful girls, Sophia and Ellie, and wishing them a happy heavenly birthday. you are in my thoughts and prayers. sending you wishes of peace and love today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Sophia and Ellie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Sophia and Ellie! You are in my thoughts today

    ReplyDelete
  9. much love Tina and thinking of your girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much love and thinking of you and your girls with tears. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remembering your girls with you. Sophie and Ellie, beautiful girls, you are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remembering your girls today and sending you lots of love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending you Love and Hugs and angel kisses to your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Remembering with you.. Happy Birthday Sophia and Ellie.. with love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to Sophia & Ellie always remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought of your Sophia & Ellie's birthday - mailed you a card though it will be late, but I did want you to know they were remembered. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Remembering Sophia and Ellie. Loved and missed the world over.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. It still breaks my heart but I love knowing that they are with Max & Ben and we will meet them again one day.

    Much love to you dear friend! You have meant so much to me over that last two years. I am a better person knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thinking of you and your beautiful girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thinking of you and your girls. And mine. (( ))

    ReplyDelete