Wednesday, December 22, 2010

day 22

THREE!!  Today we are going to visit Aiden’s mommy, Angie, at Expectations Revised.  I am new to Angie’s blog, but one thing I LOVE about it is right under her heading she has the following line, “Remember. Honor. Celebrate. Love. December Maya, Mason, Lyra Mae, Lucia Paz”  These are the December babies who are having a birthday this month…LOVE it!  What a sweet and simple way for her to say she is thinking about others.  Go on over and take a peek at her giveaway.  She has some information posted about it in her sidebar.  Today we are also going to see Calvin, and Rainbow’s mommy, Crystal Theresa, at Blessed to be Broken.  This is another new blog for me, I love meeting all the new mamas out there!  Anyway, stop on over and meet Crystal Theresa (if you haven’t met before) and see what she is offering today.  In one of her recent posts, Crystal Theresa has a bit about referring to our babies as angels.  I think this sums up how I use the term quite well…see what you think about it too!  Good luck and see you again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment