Friday, September 10, 2010

edd

Saturday, September 4th was one year since my EDD with Sophia & Ellie.  Passing this date really made me think of what my life should be like.  I should definitely have two 1 year old little girls running around our house right now.  I should be overwhelmed with all the things it takes to parent two little ones.  Our home should  be filled with their giggles and chattering.  My heart should be overflowing with joy.  Instead, our home is quieter, my heart is still broken, and our arms will never be as full as they should be, simple because they are not here.

On Saturday I received a very lovely package in the mail…the Still Life 365 traveling journal.  When I got the package I was filled with emotion.  I had something in my possession that other mothers who have too walked this path have held in their hands.  This package and it’s contents have traveled the world uniting us in our losses and in our healing.  I have to tell you the pieces of art in this journal are AMAZING!!!!!  I am in awe of the talent these women have.  I am not an artist like they are artists.  I don’t paint or draw…my skills in these areas are very inadequate!  I  must admit that I am a little intimidated to put my page in this beautiful book.  However, I have a plan and I hope it turns out like the image I have in my head…we will see!   Stay tuned for some pictures this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see how your book turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know whatever you come up with will be just as beautiful as it has come from within you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you Love. I felt this way thursday thinking of My Camron. I hope today is finding you well. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your page in the book! Can't wait to get it and add mine.

    ReplyDelete