Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sil

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support after my last post. Hearing that I wasn't being irrational and my feelings were normal was a big relief to me. My sil e-mailed me yesterday to ask if she had done something to upset me. (Her timimg makes me wonder if she is reading, but I don't think so...that would be too obvious!) It was a very sweet message where she expressed not wanting to hurt me any further with her news. I knew this was the case and explained to her (the best I could) that pregnancies in general are hard for me to cope with (you all know that even my own has been difficult for me to accept) and that I was a little hurt that she didn't come to me with her news. I also told her that I don't expect other people to understand what would be best for me and that sometimes I don't even know! So everything is fine, I feel much better and I think she does too. Thanks again...I don't know what I would do without all of you out there and I am glad that I don't have to know. xx

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that she called! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she got in touch. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you reveal your pregnancy to her, yet? I'm glad she contacted you. And glad you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad she contacted you, it shows she cares.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh- I breathed a sigh of relief for you that she contacted you. Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that she reached out to you. They are only mistakes people make because they don't want to hurt us. Love your SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy she called and that you were able to tell her how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you guys were able to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just complicated isn't it. The feelings that follow loss are so hard to convey to the "outsiders" However, its nice to know that your SIL acknowledged your feelings, as it takes courage to enter into such a conversation.

    Overall, you're normal...baby lost mama normal.

    Much love and happy you feel better. Just want happiness for you :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you were able to resolve this issue. The less stress, the better! (especially w/family, who can be difficult to avoid) Keep taking care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hugs tina - big warm hugs from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are hear for you. *hugs*

    I am glad you were able to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete