Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jet

I can't believe it has happened. I thought there was no way...it couldn't happen again, not three times. My heart is broken for Mirne & Craig. Like so many of us, I do not know them IRL, but I have prayed for them and thought about them as they have traveled this path. I feel so helpless. I need to do something for them. This is all I can do...

I know it will not ease their pain, but as I have said before, it is something tangible that they can wear and touch. It is a way for Mirne to wear the love she has for all of her babies.

I need to send this to Mirne & Craig as soon as possible, however I do not have their address. Please, if anyone has it, or Mirne & Craig, if you happen to be reading, please e-mail (hutchtina@bak.rr.com) me an address where I can send this.

You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight and forever baby Jet.

11 comments:

  1. I'll e-mail it in a short while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so saddened by all of this. How nice of you to make such a beautiful necklace.

    The list will remain present on my blog. You can click Angel Friends on my navigation bar to access it. And I still want a necklace but I'm deciding exactly what I would want. There's so many options so it may take me a bit to figure it out. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing to create this beautiful gift for them. It literally broke my heart all over again when I read about their story. =( So incredibly unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful and I am sure she will appreciate it. I emailed you their address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that was such a nice gesture. I wish I could do more as well. Just unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just lovely. I was wondering if you would do something for them. Beautiful gesture for some beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's news that makes my heavy heart weigh even more. I had thought myself, I lost one, I can't, I won't lose the other. And then it happened. To think someone has felt that twice. Unbearably cruel. You are so thoughtful to amke her that beautiful piece, I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet and thoughtful to do this for them and I know they will love it and appreciate it. This is heartbreaking. I am going to make a section on the mens forum as I do not have anything like this tradgedy on there, but what do I put? Its awful, I thought every topic was covered and then you go and read another heartbreaking story. WTF. Sending hugs, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete