Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Makes Me Happy...

I've been tagged by Rikki. Here are the rules to this tag:

1. Mention and link back to the person that tagged you.

2. List 6 little things that make you happy.

3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "They're it".

Here are some of the things that make me truly happy:

1. My twins, Sophia and Ellie. Even though they are not here with me, it makes me happy that I had them for the short time I did. They are a miracle to me. I miss them every day, but I also smile everyday because they are mine. I have so much love for these precious girls.

2. Brady & Emma. My sweet Earthly children. These two bring me joy each and every day. They are reason I get out of bed in the morning. Without them, losing their sisters would have been even more difficult for me.

3. My husband. Hutch and I have been together for more than half of my life. Isn't that crazy??? He truly is my best friend, the one I share my life with. We have grown so much together and love each other very much (most of the time!!)

4. Creating. I LOVE to create things. I also love the room I get to create in. When we bought our house 2 years ago, it was a foreclosure. An addition had been started off of our Master Bedroom. We planned to finish it and make it my craft room. We competed it, and shortly after found out I was pregnant. So then it was going to become the Nursery. We never had a chance to set the room up for the babies, but I think of them when I am in there. And making things is so therapeutic for me. (Maybe I will share some of my creations with you all one day.)

5. Family & Friends. I am very close to my parents and have some very good friends that I consider family. For the funeral we only invited immediate family and these close friends, and it was the perfect amount of support from these very special people. I also love the friends I have made here, through my blog. You all provide me with so much support through your comments and your own blogs...thanks!!!

6. Starbucks...I LOVE Starbucks. When I was pregnant I really tried not to drink caffeine, but now I am drinking as much of it as possible before I get pregnant again!! My favorites are a Nonfat Caramel Macchiato or Iced Nonfat Vanilla Chai Latte...YUM YUM!!!

What makes YOU happy?
Tag! You're it:

1. Nan

2. Angie

3. Rachel

4. Maxton's Mommy

5. Catherine

6. Who We'll Forever Be

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a lovely list. I'm glad that you smile for Sophia and Ellie, I'm glad that they made and still make you so happy.

    I would love to see some of your creations. And I'm also loving my caffeine at the moment.

    I could do with some cheering up so thank you for tagging me Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see some of your creations. I love Starbucks too- my drink is a soy latte or a passion tea lemonade

    ReplyDelete